SH is providing solutions for the residential Caminhos da Lapa, in São Paulo, in partnership with Tegra Construtora. A work with a slab area of 840 m2, 31 floors, a 4-floor garage building and sections with double height, and a second tower with a very similar configuration and 36 floors.
The work began in July 2022, with the Elo Tower, initially with foundation blocks and the completion of the structure is scheduled for the end of November 2022. The construction of the Elo Duo Tower began in May 2022.
The following solutions were provided:
- LTT Towers: Used for shoring beams and slabs.
- Profiles C7,5: Used for joisting beams and slabs.
- Profile C12: Column locking where it meets the Concreform formwork.
- Beam SH20
- Lume and Conventional props
- Tekko and Concreform Forms: Foundation Blocks and Pillars
- AS 250: For Platform to receive the climbing form.
- Total at the peak of the work 216,545.69 KG.
SH Technical Assistant Douglas Abreu spoke a little about the project: “I believe we had a great challenge in assembling both the climbing forms and the AS250 consoles to make the work platform. It was an incredible experience where we were able to perform and show how much SH is focused on meeting a customer request. This was the first job in São Paulo, where we were able to assemble and place the AS250 platform together with the climbing forms for the pillars.”
Engineer Ítalo Pablo, from Tegra Incorporadora, spoke about working together with SH: “The large volume of activities and teams working simultaneously so that none of them impede the other and all seek the same direction.”
Contract Supervisor: Lincoln Santos, Technical Assistant: Douglas Abreu, Designer: Rodrigo Reis.